Arris TG2492 Cable Voice Gateway
The TG2492S with its superior 802.11ac Dual Band Wireless radios, Ethernet and USB interfaces can deliver this performance while also offering improvements in home coverage above that of other models. This feature-packed unit is intended to serve as the hub of the subscribers network, connecting all IP capable devices (Internet, Data, Voice and Video) throughout the customers premises.
Residential gateway support has always been a concern of the operator. The TG2492S distinguishes itself with capabilities to minimize these support needs. Multiple provisioning methods (SNMP, Configuration File, Remote WebGUIaccess, TFTP, and TR-069/181) allow custom designed setups to be applied to monitor the end user more efficiently. Multiple remote access levels (User, Cusadmin, and MSO) also allow more ease and flexibility for manual configuration and control.
The TG2492S will help lead the future to advanced home and small office services.
• 24×8 Channel Bonding.
• 1Gbps Downstream support with internal Spectrum Analyzer
• DOCSIS® 3.0 certified design
• Full Capture Bandwidth Tuner
• IPv6 Logo Certified
• Multi Processor Technology with a 1.2GHz Application Processor • 4 port Gigabit Ethernet Router
• 2×2 2.4GHz 802.11n Radi
• 3×3 5GHz 802.11ac High Power Radio
• 4 port Gigabit Ethernet Router
• USB 2.0 Host Port
• Advanced Firmware support for IPV6, DS-Lite, and SoftGRE
• Two FXS lines of carrier-grade VoIP with HD voice support