Arris Wireless Gateway TG1682A
Operators are wanting to push the limits on DOCSIS 3.0 performance and the user experience delivered to the customer. The TG1682A with its superior 802.11ac Dual Band Wireless radios, USB, and MoCA 2.0 interfaces can deliver this performance while also offering improvements in home coverage above that of other models. This feature-packed unit is intended to serve as the hub of the subscribers network, connecting all IP capable devices (Internet, Data, Voice and Video) throughout the customers premises.
Residential gateway support has always been a concern of the operator. The TG1682A distinguishes itself with capabilities to minimize these support needs. Multiple provisioning methods (SNMP, Configuration File, Remote WebGUIaccess, TFTP, and TR-069/181) allow custom designed setups to be applied to monitor the end user more efficiently. Multiple remote access levels (User, Cusadmin, and MSO) also allow more ease and flexibility for manual configuration and control.
The TG1682A will help lead the future to advanced home and small office services.
- 24×8 Channel Bonding
- Full Capture Bandwidth Tuner
- Multi Processor Technology with a 1.2GHz Intel Atom Core Application Processor
- DOCSIS® 3.0 and PacketCable™ 2.0 compliant design
- 4 port Gigabit Ethernet Wireless Router
- 3×3 Integrated Dual Band Concurrent 2.4GHz 802.11n and 5GHz 802.11ac High Power Radios
- MoCA2.0 for in Home Video and Data distribution over Coax
- Two FXS lines of carrier-grade VoIP with HD voice support
- Internal Power Supply for Highest Reliability
- Battery backup