The Touchstone TM722G DOCSIS 3.0 (EMTA) that delivers two lines of primary line Voice over IP (VOIP), Ultra-high speed data access, and two battery pack options to support telephony service during power outages. With DOCSIS 3.0 channel bonding, cable operators can offer data services at speeds greater than 150 Mbps to their subscribers to compete against VDSL and Fiber to the home threats. The TM722G is backwards compatible with legacy DOCSIS 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0 cable equipment and can be deployed without service interruption.
• Backwards compatible with DOCSIS 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0
• Download speeds up to 343 Mbps
• Flexible 4×4 upstream / downstream channel-bonding with superior throughput
• Meets DOCSIS 3.0 specifications as well as backward compatibility with existing DOCSIS 2.0, 1.1, 1.0
• Unlimited local and nationwide long distance calling