Scientific Atlantic 6920 Optoelectronic Receiver Station
The Model 6920 Optoelectronic Receiver Station, with an integral System Amplifier II, is the ideal platform for delivering video (digital and analog), telephony and data services over advanced hybrid fiber/coax (HFC) networks. It fits especially well in Scientific-Atlanta’s Fiber-to-the-Serving-Area (FSATM) MiniStar architecture. The Ministar architecture provides a clear migration path for evolution of the fiber serving areas (nodes) of 2,000 or 500 home pockets down to passive cable networks of fewer than 100 homes.
• 60 and 90 V AC powering capability
• Fiber Lid containing all optical components for simplified installation and maintenance
• Optional Status Monitoring and Control system interface and local LED indicators provide important monitoring and troubleshooting capability
• Preconnectorized cable stub options are available for ease of installation
• 1 GHz bandwidth platform enables future upgrades of modular receiver and amplifier components.
• Avariety of optional reverse transmitter modules provide capability of advanced data, telephony and video services
• High Efficiency power supply lowers system operating costs