The Fast 5260 Router is built with a host of features to deliver maximum speed and performance:
Wireless-AC technology: Using the latest 802.11 ac wireless technology, the Fast 5260 router provides you with maximum speed and range without the hassle of cumbersome wires.
• Double your bandwidth: The dual-band feature supports next-generation technology while providing compatibility for legacy devices. Designed to avoid wireless interference, the Fast 5260 router ensures high Wi-Fi speeds and smooth, reliable connections for gaming, HD video streaming, and file transfers.
• Security: Protects your network from intruders using WPA2 encryption and an SPI firewall.
• Customizable to your needs: The web graphical user interface (GUI) allows you to easily tailor your router settings and manage your devices.
• Parental controls: Enables you to easily control access to the Internet.
• Built-in USB ports and DLNA media server: The USB port allows you to plug in your USB storage devices or printer, and conveniently share them throughout your network.
• Gigabit Connections: Transfers file at blazing fast speeds with Gigabit Ethernet technology.
• IPv6 enabled: Built with IPv6 technology, the Fast 5260 supports next-generation networks.
• Fast 5260 router (referred throughout this guide as F5260).
• A power adapter
• An Ethernet cable
• Wi-Fi configuration stickers
• Quick Install Guide
• Safety Sheet