Looking for a multifaceted, high-performance home and small office gateway that combines a cable modem, router, and wireless access points in a single device? You’ve found it in the Cisco® Residential Wireless Gateway Model DPC3848. This cost-effective networking solution provides a faster connection to the Internet by incorporating 24 bonded downstream channels along with eight bonded upstream channels. Bonded channels can deliver downstream data rates of up to 900 Mbps and upstream data rates up to 170 Mbps. That’s up to 24 times faster downloads than conventional single-channel DOCSIS® 2.0 cable modems.
- Compliant with DOCSIS 3.0, 2.0, 1.1, and 1.0 standards to deliver high-end performance and reliability
- Four 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet ports to provide wired connectivity
- High-performance broadband Internet connectivity to enhance your online experience
- One USB 2.0 Type 2 connection
- Dual-band concurrent 802.11ac Wireless Access Point (WAP) with eight Service Set Identifiers (SSIDs) backwards compatible with 802.11b/g/n
- Including a pushbutton switch to activate WPS for simplified and highly secure wireless setup
- Configurations with MoCA 2.0 available for in-home networking using existing coaxial cable