The Cisco Model DPC3010 DOCSIS 3.0 8×4 Cable Modem (DPC3010) provides DOCSIS broadband service providers with a cost-effective solution for delivering high-speed bi-directional data services. The DPC3010 provides a faster connection to the Internet by incorporating eight bonded downstream channels along with four bonded upstream channels. These bonded channels deliver downstream data rates in excess of 320 Mbps and upstream data rates up to 120 Mbps, up to eight times faster than conventional single-channel DOCSIS 2.0 cable modems.
• 1000/100/10BASE-T auto-sensing/auto-MDIX Ethernet port
• Enhanced packet processing technology to maximize performance
• Meets DOCSIS 3.0 specifications as well as backward compatibility with existing DOCSIS 2.0, 1.1 and 1.0 networks
• Support for up to 64 users (1 USB port user and up to 63 users on user-supplied Ethernet hubs)
• The Cisco DPC3010 has eight (8) bonded channels with total throughput in excess of 300 Mbps