The WR2100 boots signal strength Through the use of a powerful 2×2 802.11 n radio, which is compatible with existing 2.4GHz Wireless Gateway/Routers. By repeating and boosting the wireless signal the Wireless Gateway/Router provides, the WR2100 eliminates wireless “dead spots” in the house in areas where the wireless signal your router provides may not be good enough.
The wR2100 provides backward compatibility with the 802.11b and 802.11g devices, so 802.11n, 802.11b and 802.11g wireless clients can be used simultaneously.
- Enhances existing WI-FI Coverage
- Improves Wi-Fi signal strength
- Eliminates Wi-Fi “Dead Spots”
- 2×2:2 Integrated 2.4GHz 802.11n radio
- 2 adjustable External Antennas
- Wall Mounted with Integrated AC Power Adapter
- 10/100 Ethernet Port
- WPS push button for simple configuration
- Easy browser based setup
- Full WEP (64/128 Bit), WPA and WPA2 Personal standards support
- Colorful LED indication of signal levels in the location of the repeater