Arris TG2482 Cable Voice Gateway
The TG2482 is a high-performance, high quality home gateway for the delivery of high-speed broadband, VoIP telephony and whole-home Wi-Fi. This feature-packed unit is intended to serve as the hub of the subscriber’s network, connecting all IP capable devices (Internet, Data, Voice and Video) throughout the customer’s premises. Featuring 24×8 DOCSIS 3.0 channel bonding and the superior performance of 4×4 802.11ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB interfaces.
The TG2482 is designed to minimize support costs with multiple provisioning and remote management methods (SNMP, Configuration File, Remote WebGUI access, TFTP, and TR-069/181). Multiple remote access levels (User, Technician and MSO) also allow more ease and flexibility for manual configuration and control.
• 24×8 Channel Bonding.
• 1Gbps Downstream support with internal Spectrum Analyzer
• DOCSIS® 3.0 certified design
• Full Capture Bandwidth Tuner
• IPv6 Logo Certified
• Multi Processor Technology with a 1.2GHz Application Processor • 4 port Gigabit Ethernet Router
• 3×3 2.4GHz 802.11n
• 4×4 5GHz 802.11ac Wave 2
• MU-MiMO and Beamforming Support
• USB 2.0 Host Port
• Advanced Firmware support for IPV6, DS-Lite, and SoftGRE
• Two FXS lines of carrier-grade VoIP with HD voice support
• ARRIS HomeAssureTM Enabled