The Touchstone DG3450 is a DOCSIS 3.1 home gateway supporting 2×192 MHz OFDM in the downstream and 2x96MHz OFDMA in the upstream along with 32×8 channel bonding for up to 2.5 Gbps of broadband data. It combines a 4-port gigabit router and a dual band 802.11n and 802.11ac Wave2 wireless access point with battery back-up into a single integrated device.
The DG3450 serves as the hub of service delivery in the subscriber’s home; providing high-speed data and IP video to wired and wireless connected devices. The device is optimized for providing Gigabit data services over DOCSIS 3.1 WAN.
• RF Interface: ‘F’ type connector
• Data Interfaces: 4 x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
• USB Interface: USB 3.1 Gen1, Type A
• MoCA: Moca 2.0 with Channel Bonding
• 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wave2
• 2.4GHz and 5GHz concurrent operation
• Dual Band Concurrent 4×4:4@5GHz and 3 x 3:firstname.lastname@example.orgGHz Antennas
• WPATM and WPA2TM Personal and Enterprise, 64/128 bit WEP, and MAC authentication wireless security options
• WMM® QOS, and WMM Power Save
• RDK-B, Dual Stack IPv4/IPv6 Home Router, Static and Dynamic IP, DHCP, NAT, L2TP, VLAN’s and RIP
• PacketCable 1.5, 2.0