The AN5506-01-A is an FTTH GPON ONT. It provides users with
communication and entertainment services in the form of data, video,
and so on, to meet the integrated access demand of families and
small-scaled enterprises. The AN5506-01-A has the following characteristics:
GPON access capability
- Conforms to ITU-T G.984 series of standards, with good interoperability.
- Provides large-capacity GPON transmission bandwidth: supports 2.5 Gbit/s for the downlink rate and 1.25 Gbit/s for the uplink rate.
- Supports the DBA (Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation) algorithm.
- Supports long-haul transmission. The maximum transmission distance can reach 20 km.
Abundant Service Types
The equipment provides abundant physical interfaces on the subscriber side to access multiple services such as Internet Service, Multicast Service and voice service and Wi-Fi Service.
- Serves as home gateway and provides abundant and reliable gateway functions.
- Functions as the DHCP Server to cater for application demands in different scenarios.
- Supports configuring protection against DoS attack, filtering of MAC addresses, IP addresses and URL addresses, firewall and ACL rules to guarantee safe operation of the equipment.