DOCSIS 3.1 Ultra Fast Cable Modem
SB8200 supporting DOCSIS 3.1 allows unprecedented data rates to be delivered to Retail consumers. The SB8200 is designed to easily deploy Gigabit+ data services. Switchable US filters are designed to allow the ISP to configure the range needed to support the consumers level of service and allow provides the flexibility required for the Cable Operators to transition from DOCSIS 3.0 to DOCSIS 3.1. Increased DRAM and Flash allow new applications to be deployed on the modem. This feature-packed unit is intended to serve as the hub of the subscriber’s network, connecting all IP capable devices (Internet, Data, Voice and Video) throughout the customers premises.
Residential and Small Business High Speed Data Customers often opt to purchase and control their own network devices, avoiding Cable Operator modem lease fees. With the SB8200, consumers can leverage the newest technology and highest data rates offered by their Service Providers. The SB8200 is backward compatible to the
highest DOCSIS 3.0 speeds possible, allowing a purchaser to ‘future proof’ their purchase with the best DOCSIS 3.0 speeds until the Service providers upgrade their network technology to offer DOCSIS 3.1 service.
The SB8200 will help lead the future to advanced home and small office services.
• Supports DOCSIS 3.1 and DOCSIS 3.0 technology
• 2×2 OFDM/ OFDMA DOCSIS® 3.1 channels and/or 32×8 SCQAM
• Multi Processor Technology with ARM based Application Processor
• Dual Gigabit Ethernet Ports with Auto Negotiate and Auto MDIX
• Support for Link Aggregation to combine the dual Ethernet ports
into a 2 GB input to connected clients that support the technology
• Switchable upstream filters for 42 MHz or 85MHz operation
• US and DS spectrum analyzer
• LEDs indicate DOCSIS 3.0 or DOCSIS 3.1 Operation
• Color coded Rear Panel for ease of installation
• ARRIS Consumer Support via Phone and Chat