The AN5506-02-B can be used together with the OLT equipment to make up a GPON system and access multiple services for users. The AN5506-02-B has the following characteristics:
GPON Access Capability
- Conforms to ITU-TG.984 series of standards, with good interoperability.
- Provides large-capacity GPON transmission bandwidth: supports2.5Gbit/sfor the downlink rate and 1.25 Gbit/s for the uplink rate.
- Supports the DBA (Dynamic Band width Allocation) algorithm.
- Supports long-haul transmission. The maximum transmission distance can reach 20km.
Abundant Service Types
The equipment provides abundant physical interfaces on the subscriber side to access multiple services such as Internet access, video and voice services.
- Serves as home gateway and provides abundant and reliable gateway functions.
- Functions as the DHCP Server to cater for application demands in different scenarios.
- Supports configuring protection against DoS attack, filtering of MAC addresses, IP addresses and URL addresses, firewall and ACL rules to guarantee safe operation of the equipment.